BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 11, 2010

Start the Countdown!

TRACE LIAM----OCTOBER 18th!


It's finally here! A due date! My dr went ahead and scheduled a date for us to meet our little bundle of joy. Yipee! We are super happy to have an end in sight. Although, I really wanted the traditional labor--water breakage, hurry to hospital, and all that jazz. I guess I'm not meant to do that.

Trace is just snuggly and comfy in there and doesn't want to come out yet. I guess I don't blame him.

This will be my final video before I have him ( i think )

I go in at 6am that morning and will be sure to let you all know whats up and when he arrives.
Say some prayers as I don't prefer pain or hospitals. I can only think of how amazing he's going to be to get me through the needles and pain.

OMG--I'm going to have a real baby. wowza

xx,
Leaha



Video of me in the cart at walmart....thanks jeff!



BEGINNING OF PREGNANCY--

END OF PREGNANCY---


1 comment:

  1. you were so big so i bet ur going to be skinny again...lol...u know i am just kidding... i only say this because i love ya, and you know that

    ;)miss u

    ReplyDelete