BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Parent View on Vaccination Trips to Pediatrician

:) Interesting.
I know we're getting a lot of flack about our decisions for baby Trace, but it really is something we are highly researching. We will never put our baby in harms way and I think this education has empowered me to think PRO-health on this child. I know there are tons of things to help this baby be well and healthy without shooting him up with poisons.

This parent article put a reality bug in my ear. I know we have an amazing pediatrician, but its still good to know what to expect.

Opinions are flying, but knowing all sides of the story are always better than being close minded.

happy day!,

leaha

ARTICLE:

Be Prepared Article

No comments:

Post a Comment