BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pregnancy Advantages (yes, there is such a thing)

I have experienced some great advantages to the baby bump status. I like getting my way, but getting privileges is awesomeness.

Muse Concert- My friend Tisha and I went to the concert and were dead middle towards the back and very claustrophobic..and I had to use the bathroom like 4 times in 45 minutes. Tisha asked the security if I could sit in Handicap because I was preggo and needed bathroom services every 15 minutes. :) She said sure. We got a great seat, super great leg room, and a fold up chair! YES!

Austin SXSW Conference- Parking--need I say more? It is a hassle and costs ya too. We pulled up to the closest spot to the club I was shooting at and said "She's pregnant and really cannot afford to climb the stairs or walk far" They let me park right on the bottom VIP style. :) $10. I was so excited and so was the crew I was riding with. Then the next day--it worked again!

:) And BTW, people are starting to notice I'm pregnant. Hello 10 weeks

2 comments:

  1. I totally got passed up to the front of the 200 person long line at the kite fest. pregnancy score!

    ReplyDelete